67

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 67|eat|jealousy

67|eat|jealousy

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Bai Yufang was stunned, she was hot-headed before, thinking that if she could stay by that person's side, she would be willing even if she could only be a maid, but she didn't expect the consequences of this matter to be so serious, although it was said that it was to be a maid ring for that person, in fact, it was just a means to stay close to the water and get the moon first, if it was really good and cheap and couldn't intermarry, she could only be a concubine in this life, so what else was there to do?

No matter how handsome he looks, he can't let her surrender her identity and be a slave for the rest of her life!

Unless she never signed the deed of sale, she had to add up the matter again, so she didn't say anything more.

The thin black woman glanced up at her, and saw that she had dispelled her thoughts, and a gleam flashed in her eyes.

How could she be willing to let go of this white daughter-in-law? I can save a lot of money for the bride price, although I am pampered, but I didn't spend a copper, and I am a diligent governor, and I can watch it if I put it by my side for a few years.

Although every two or three days, there is a large bag of pastries, but the corn paste in the house is becoming clearer and clearer, and there are not even a few wild vegetable leaves in it.

During this time, every household was digging wild vegetables in the fields and roadsides, and now it is difficult to dig up wild vegetables in the village, and some of the tender leaves have begun to suffer.

Bai Yufang drank a bowl of corn paste with clear soup and little water, felt that all the water in her stomach was shaking, cleaned up the table, washed the dishes, she wiped her hands, and shone herself with the water in the water tank, her face became thinner and thinner, her chin was so sharp that she could smash walnuts, raised her eyes and looked in the direction of the back mountain, and a touch of firmness flashed in her eyes.

Bai Yufang carried a bamboo basket to the side of the stream that flowed through the entrance of the village, and said to the thin black woman who was washing clothes: "Godmother, it rained yesterday, I went up the mountain to see if I could pick some mushrooms and come back." The

thin black woman took the wooden air and knocked her clothes on the stone slab one by one, letting the running water wash away the dirt, "Let the tiger go, you are worried about falling again."