77

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 77|Chapter <>

Chapter 77

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong was lying on Huang Furui's body, his face against the smooth, warm and firm pectoralis major muscles, which had both an indescribable peace of mind and a very comfortable feeling.

Obviously, it was only the second time, but he felt that he was very familiar with this position, rubbed his face on the person's chest, felt a small soft particle, turned his head and touched it with his mouth, then stretched out the tip of his tongue and licked it maliciously, opened his eyes to see the other party's reaction.

The four eyes met, Huang Furui's eyes were dark and deep, clear and calm, but tempting to sink deeply.

Yulong looked at him provocatively, slowly grabbed the soft particles, and then sucked hard.

Huang Furui glanced at him, put his hand on the young man's beautiful butterfly bone, slowly slid down, slid over the thin waist, and continued to go down...

The man's warm and dry hand seemed to carry an electric current, causing a tingling and trembling everywhere he went, and Yulong's body trembled slightly, and he stopped sucking on small particles.

Huang Furui looked at the young man's wide black eyes, ruddy lips, his eyes darkened slightly, his hand continued to slide down, stopped on the extremely elastic Baixi Mountain, and patted it with a "snap", "Don't want to sleep?" When the young man heard this, he immediately brushed the

ground and closed his eyes.

Was it his delusion? Why did he think that the look that Huang Fu Rui had just looked at him was very aggressive?

Call...... Scared the baby to death!

Huang Furui looked at the young man's gently trembling eyelashes, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but hook slightly, and he lowered his head and kissed him lightly on the lips.

Yulong's whole body froze.

Although this is not the first time that the two have been intimate, the last time it was pure temperance, and this time it was the other party who took the initiative to kiss...

The boy's heart was beating like a thunderous drum, and his mind was completely blank.

The other party's good breath surrounded him, and the soft lips seemed to have magic power, taking away all his breath and mind, Yulong's body stiffened, and her dense long eyelashes trembled and slowly opened, and she met a pair of dark and deep eyes.