32

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 32|27.5.2|

32|27.5.2|

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The boy came out of the shadows, wearing a black gold-trimmed bodysuit outlining his slender and long figure, the neckline was slightly open, revealing a white and delicate collarbone, the boy's complexion was an almost transparent white, extremely handsome, and a pair of amber peach blossom eyes swept over lightly, making people feel locked.

"Huangfu Wuji, your new neighbor." The boy stretched out a beautiful white hand.

Although Yulong didn't know how the new neighbor was uninvited, he reached out and didn't hit the smiling person, although the young man didn't smile, shaking hands was also a kind of gesture, okay? He hurriedly took the chicken soup with his left hand, stretched out his right hand, and the young man's beautiful hand crossed with him, and took the soup in his hand directly.

Yulong stretched out his right hand: "..."

How can this contemptuous attitude be so familiar? It's exactly the same as a certain pride of the sky, these two are brothers, right? Yulong narrowed her eyes, not knowing that she had guessed the truth. He watched Huangfu Wuji elegantly holding the soup and sniffed it gently, the picture was not too beautiful, and it was made into an advertisement to ensure that even if it was a bowl of □□, it would make the entire empire rush to buy it frantically.

Yulong saw that guy eating meat and spitting out bones gracefully and quickly, and couldn't help but quickly raise his hand to stop it, "Hey, you can't eat so much..."

Huangfu Wuji wiped the corners of his mouth with his fingers, and raised his hand to return an empty bowl to him.

Yulong stretched out his hand and took it, "..."It contains aura, is it okay for you to eat so much?"

Huangfu Wuji raised his hand and waved, turned around and walked towards the door, and just walked to the door and fell down with a "bump".

"Tell you to eat indiscriminately, right? I said that I can't eat so much and still don't listen..."

Yulong hurriedly ran over and helped the person up, only to see that the young man's originally delicate and white handsome face had been dyed with a layer of crimson, as if he was drunk, he hurriedly put his fingers on the young man's veins, and after a while, he frowned, this guy's body aura rioted, someone must immediately comb it for him, otherwise the muscles and veins will inevitably burst and die, this matter cannot be hesitated for a moment, he hurriedly hugged the person, and his figure flashedand flew straight into his room.