23

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 23 An Unexpected Visitor

Chapter 23: An Unexpected Visitor

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Yulong opened his eyes squinted, stroked his drunken forehead, and swept the corners of his eyes to the familiar silver-gray curtains in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, how did he come back last night? Why is there no impression at all?

After trying to think about it for a long time, I vaguely remember that someone seemed to be carrying him, it was Wang Lang or Ah Yi... Wrong! When he got home, he seemed to have a vague consciousness, opened his eyes slightly and glanced at it, that person had a familiar perfect handsome face, the broad back was very warm and safe, but the expression on his face was very cold, and those dark and deep eyes seemed to not reflect anyone's figure.

Yulong shook his head vigorously, he had a confused memory, right? How could it be that the pride of the sky who sent him back? opened the personal terminal and saw that there were more than a dozen missed calls on it, and all the contacts were Wang Lang, and he was just about to reply to the past, when the guy sent it again, and he quickly accepted it.

"You kid finally picked it up?" Wang Lang yelled angrily over there, "You left me alone in the bar last night, I couldn't find you everywhere, and I thought something had happened to you!" Finally, let Lu Yun check your IP address, only to know that you have gone home, and you kid won't say a word when you leave!

"I'm sorry," Yulong saw that there was a lot of gunpowder over there, and hurriedly explained, "I ran into Ah Yi when I went to the bathroom yesterday, and I had a few drinks with him, but I got drunk, and I don't know how I came back..."

"I knew! As soon as Fan Yichen appears, your soul will be snatched away! Where can you still recognize brothers? Wang Lang said indignantly, "Yu Xiaolong, you are a heavy color and light friend, Lao Tzu is a friend with you today!"

Yulong hurriedly accompanied a bunch of no, and finally cut the land and promised to give him a set of equipment in the game, which calmed his anger and hung up the communication, Yulong's mind was a little confused, could it be that the pride of the sky sent him back yesterday? Even Ah Yi shouldn't be him, right? I didn't get to that level of friendship with him, hesitated for a while, and found a familiar number from the address book and clicked it.

"Xiaolong, it's early." The familiar gentle voice sounded over there, and there was no hint of hangover at all.

"Ah Yi, morning..." As soon as Yulong heard the familiar voice, a trembling pain crossed the tip of his heart, and he barely found his voice, "I drank fragments last night, and I don't even remember how I came back... Do you know who sent me back?