Chapter 1

In the beginning of the school season in April, it is a good day with refreshing and clear skies.

Today is also the opening day of Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Education High School.

Highly nurturing high schools are very special schools. Not only is the school closed for management, but it is also directly for three years, which means that three years cannot meet with family members. You can't enter the school at will, and family members don't even think about coming to the school to see people.

The reason why such a school still exists, and even many people pursue it, is because the school claims that the employment rate for further studies is 100%, and it also waives tuition and living expenses. This is what many people pursue.

And it was such a school that Ying Ye Zhenshi got a spot.

Leaving home and coming to the designated place, Ying Ye Zhenshi also saw how rich and powerful this school is.

The school is no longer on the mainland, but an artificial island connected to the mainland. There are two long bridges to go to and from the school, and there is a large area behind. I don't know what it is. With the extravagance and corruption of this school.

Entering the artificial island of the Advanced Nurturing Academy, Ying Ye Zhenshi embarked on the way to school and boarded the bus leading to the academy. He still felt a little unreal.

This school seems a bit outrageous, and it still recruits students like him? Are you really not afraid of what he will do?

At the same time, my mother's kind request before coming was recalled in my mind.

"Little real, don't do any weird things anymore. Although I can understand that you have all kinds of heroic fantasies at your age, it's too scary to deal with those bad hands. Think about it for mom, what will we do if something happens to you???"

"I don't ask too much, as long as you finish the third grade honestly, even if you fall in love with me early, I can accept it. Please, please, please don't do anything with others again."

The important thing was said three times, and Ying Ye Zhenshi's mother emphasized it many times before he went out. It may be that the incident some time ago scared them.

Some time ago, before he graduated, he experienced a period of social death. Although he didn't care much about the so-called social death, it also caused a lot of turmoil in their middle school. detention center.

'If you mess around at school again this time, then you probably won't have any books to read. '

'Such a thing is really embarrassing, and I don't know what will happen to the students in the new school? Will the campus bully come to me? It's a terrible feeling. If you don't do it, it will be too difficult. My mother still likes to embarrass others too much.

"Don't you know that young people can't control their temper? People can't control themselves when they encounter some things, especially young people. If they are not young and vigorous, are they still young?"