Untitled Part 78

Three people exchange conversations here.

In particular, there are first-year celebrities like Kushida Kikyo, and Ying Ye Zhenshi still looks like a bully.

They have attracted other people's attention here, and Ying Ye Zhenshi, who knows each other's situation, has no idea to continue being treated like a monkey here.

"Isn't this Ying Ye classmate? Good evening.

"Are you bullying your classmates here? Or are your classmates looking for trouble for you?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi left, and within a few steps, someone came up to talk to them, and pointed to Hirata Yosuke and the others behind them.

It seemed that he had sensed Ying Ye Zhenshi's determination, or was still under attack, so he couldn't keep up.

In front of him, there is a beautiful girl with soft and fluffy silver hair and purple pupils, fair skin, and a lovely appearance. That cute appearance seems to be a non-human existence, as if she came from an unimaginable place, holding a cane in her hand, as if there is no cane cannot act.

Such a little girl is not ugly because of the cane, on the contrary, she has a kind of tenderness that makes people feel pity, and makes people want to protect her in her arms.

Of course, this is just thinking about it, if you dare to do this, you will definitely be beaten.

"We should have met, I am Arisu Sakayanagi from Class A of the first grade."

Arisu Sakayanagi introduces herself.

Behind her is a tall girl who is also very cute, but a bit cold.

Purple long hair wearing a few hair clips reveals the cuteness of the girl. Purple pupil looked at Ying Ye Zhenshi carefully, as if seeing some villain trying to attack a little girl. The slender and straight figure has the demeanor of a royal sister, and the long sports system Wearing black socks on the thighs.

Both have different styles, but there is no doubt that they are both beautiful girls.

"Does Ying Ye like this kind of girl? Her name is Masumi Kamuro, and she is also a classmate of Class A. If you are interested, I can give you his mobile phone number. I believe she will not refuse."

Seeing Ying Ye Zhenshi sizing up the two of them, and scanning Masumi Kamuro, Sakayanagi smiled cutely and waved his little hand.

Although she didn't speak, Ying Ye Zhenshi could feel that the face of the beautiful girl behind her became even colder, and the atmosphere around her seemed to be several degrees colder. The purple eyes looked at him, as if saying, if you dare to promise Dead.

But he didn't say anything to refuse, it seemed that it was because of something that he couldn't refuse Sakayanagi Yusu's words.