Untitled Part 44

Chi Kuanzhi and the others in the back row didn't just look concerned.

They kept complaining in their chat group.

In particular, Chi Kuanzhi can be said to be very excited, and when he talked about Ying Ye Zhenshi, he had strong malice.

"I just said that this guy is not a good guy, and he skipped class again today."

"Sooner or later, you can't put on a pretense."

"By the way, that hot girl didn't go to school either, maybe they hooked up yesterday."

"Maybe that's the case, that Megumi Karuizawa looks like a very casual girl at first glance."

Haruki Yamauchi also added in the group that his focus was on Megumi Karuizawa.

The two started talking, and other boys interjected from time to time.

The boys generally talked about girls' topics or dirty topics.

Like who is cute, or who has a better figure, is it possible to develop into a girlfriend, and so on.

Megumi Karuizawa has become a hot girl who is very active in such things in their topic.

Thinking of her time in middle school, she had eaten all the handsome guys, and yesterday she set her sights on Ying Ye Zhenshi and went straight to her.

There was also a topic in the middle, saying that she was eyeing Hirata-san before and was rejected.

"I'm so envious, although she's a bad girl, but huh? I'm so envious, I'm so envious..."

"Obviously that Ying Ye Zhenshi is just a piece of trash, why is that so, so is Kushida..."

At first it was cynicism, but later it turned into envy.

After all, Megumi Karuizawa still looks cute.

The two single dogs, Kanji Ike and Haruki Yamauchi, release their hormones that have nowhere to rest.

"Teacher Chabashira."

"Little Sae..."

"Why didn't Ying Ye and Karuizawa come here?"

"I can't seem to get in touch with them."

I couldn't contact Ying Ye Zhenshi and the others in the following classes. When Chabashira Sae was in class, Kushida Kikyo had already spoken.

"Oh, they are all on leave."

"Go to class and don't think about other things."