Untitled Part 34

In the swimming pool, the shouts of Chi Kuanzhi and others were constantly echoing.

"Little Kushida, little Kushida, little Kushida, little Kushida, little Kushida..."

Not only because of the popularity of Kushida Kikyo, but also because of the swimsuit appearance that I don't usually have a chance to see. The huge fruit stimulated Ike Kanji Yamauchi Haruki and others, so the high-spirited and inextinguishable voice kept ringing.

support.

The girls in the class are like mermaids competing for the first grade in the swimming pool.

Unfortunately, Kushida Kikyo did not gain an advantage.

Originally, her physical strength was mediocre, but now that the boys cheered her on, she wanted to give up the competition, but considering the current situation, she still finished the swim.

What 5,000 points, it is absolutely impossible to be hers. In the end, a girl named Xiaoye Temple won the reward.

It is said that she herself belonged to the swimming club and won by an absolute advantage of 26 seconds.

Kushida Kikyo ranked fourth, not because she was better, but because the others were better.

The girls' competition ended, and the boys' competition began. Everyone seemed to have started the monkey king competition.

Those who are crazy have to show it in front of the girls. Maybe if they behave well, they can get the appearance of competing for the right to choose a spouse in this school.

Haruki Yamauchi and Kanji Ike pulled it off quickly. Compared with the previous bragging, it was completely inferior, but the red-haired boy named Sudou got a score of 25 seconds, surpassing the girl's First.

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, although he felt that the opponent still had strength, he was getting slower and slower.

"what's the situation."

Ying Ye Zhenshi felt that something was wrong with this boy.

When he was with Chi Kuanzhi and the others before, he felt that the other party was very calm.

Now, the physical strength is also strong.

"Koenji-san and Sudou-san are both swimming very fast, so it will be your turn later, Ying Ye-san, I think you will be fast too."

While Ying Ye Zhenshi was thinking about the purity of Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, wondering if he was faking it.

Kushida Kikyo, who had finished the competition, quietly came to Ying Ye Zhenshi, sat down directly, and started talking.

He also poked his muscles very familiarly, looking very interested. This woman has been like this since just now, but now she is doing this, I don't know if she is using him as a shield.