Untitled Part 22

Both are in different states now.

One tries to persuade others, and the other tries not to be persuaded. .

On the surface, it seems that there is a stalemate, but in fact, Long Yuanxiang has been somewhat persuaded.

"Your ambition is too great. It's not enough for three classes to earn 6 million. You need 6 million for one class. That's 18 million. What are you going to do?"

"I can tell you what to do later, and it will be beneficial for you if I do this. I will also take away the points of other classes. You will have a better chance of competing. Anyway, everyone has no points."

"Student Long Yuan, don't think that everything will make you earn money. Know the school's situation in advance, as well as the grading standards, and there is one less class competition and one more person. Isn't it worth the millions? ? Hey~ Long Yuanxiang, hurry up and make a choice."

"Hmph, the price of 6 million is still too much. This is not a point that one person can collect. I won't talk nonsense with you. Go see our class teacher first, and I will give you an answer later."

Naturally, Ying Ye Zhenshi would not refuse.

This brief exchange between the two parties still achieved Ying Ye Zhenshi's goal.

After thinking about it, Long Yuanxiang found Susuma Sakagami, the head teacher of Class C.

After repeated attempts to communicate and Sakagami's 'reminders' again and again, he still nodded.

'Although the news is still blocked, there are still some reminders on the surface and secretly. '

'I have to say that the teacher in our class seems to have a problem too. '

'Couldn't she be a defective product too. '

'Or, because the students in the class didn't go to her, so I kind of gave up on the class? '

Seeing the friendly exchanges between their teachers and students, Ying Ye Zhenshi next to him was a little suspicious, but he didn't particularly care. He didn't pay much attention to the class at all.

I thought that the teacher might have a problem before, so I have been observing her during this period of time, but I have never gone to her.

And Long Yuanxiang is here.

Although the head teacher didn't say it clearly, Long Yuanxiang also knew that what Ying Ye Zhenshi said was true.

In the end, this so-called deal was naturally reached.

However, Long Yuanxiang slashed severely.

The number is not six million, but four million.