Untitled Part 47

Looking at Ying Ye Zhenshi who was very calm and obviously already knew they were coming.

Horikita spoke directly.

"According to the review by the school and the student union, all the secondary second-year students who participated in this incident will be punished once, and the school will be expelled for a total of three punishments. In addition, all the students will be suspended for three days, and then the main personnel will be suspended for two days. Week, demerits will be punished, and the two of you will be given compensation points."

"In addition, their class will also deduct points because of this incident. This is the school's business."

"If you agree, we will discuss the amount of compensation, and then you sign the letter of understanding. If you disagree, you can apply for an appeal here, and we will renegotiate this incident."

"Oh~~ compensation, forgive me."

"It's just a misunderstanding with the seniors, and there seems to be nothing unacceptable."

Ying Ye Zhenshi underestimated the acceptance of this school a bit.

I thought that there might be people dropping out of school or something.

The result is just a demerit and then a two-week suspension?

Is it because he was not seriously injured, and the main operatives were all beaten?

Or because he learned about his information, he thought he was cheating this time?

While brainstorming, think about how many points you should get.

"Student, I'm here to discuss points compensation on behalf of the second graders."

"As long as you are willing to sign the letter of understanding, we are willing to compensate you two million personal points and Karuizawa's 200,000 mental damage."

"You don't have to worry about medical expenses, we will take care of everything."

Nagumo said politely.

As for how much he wanted to kill Ying Ye Zhenshi, only he knew.

"Huh??? Two million personal points?"

"I don't seem to be bad at the two million~~"

"It feels so insincere."

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at Nan Yunya and said.

"Well, we can also talk about it."

Nan Yunya really wanted to hit someone, but she suppressed her anger.