Chapter 2

The bus stopped in front of the gate of Gao Yucheng Academy, and the door slowly opened.

The students on the bus also got off the bus one after another, and Ying Ye Zhenshi mixed in, which immediately made the bus less crowded.

As soon as he got off the car, his attention was already attracted by the huge stone gate in front of him.

The carefully carved huge stone gate is the face of this school.

"It's really high."

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked up.

The huge portal that is like a huge mouth of an abyss that can swallow everyone up gives people a sense of grandeur.

"It's a great academy, it's great to be able to study in such a school."

"We need to keep in touch more in the future, student Ying Ye Zhenshi."

Kushida Kikyo who was beside her was talking like a little angel.

That attitude has made Ying Ye Zhenshi a mature person.

"Good, Hanada-san."

"Contact when you have time."

Obviously did not leave any contact information, did not turn around to leave a word, Ying Ye Zhenshi walked towards the campus and stepped over the gate of the abyss.

Can't wait to join this campus life.

"Student Hanada?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi left, leaving Kikyo Kushida tilting her head cutely, stunned in place, did she mishear just now?

After communicating in the car for so long, the other party didn't even remember her name?

And a man and a woman who got out of the car behind her gave her a weird look, as if they had witnessed this scene and saw that she couldn't remember her name. .

Without leaving a word, without showing any mocking expression, he entered the campus with a paralyzed face.

In a sense, they are in sync and well matched.

Get to know the school first.

After receiving the notification, Ying Ye Zhenshi successfully found her class.

"Class D, first grade, has the location been arranged yet?"

When I arrived at the class, there were already people in the class. Most of the students sat in their seats and looked at the school materials alone or were in a daze.