Chapter 4

"First of all, congratulations to all the students who have entered into a higher education institution. Unlike other schools, this school does not exchange classes every academic year. Therefore, for the next three years, I will grow and study with you as the head teacher."

"In addition, the entrance ceremony will be held in the gymnasium in one hour. You must remember to go. Before that, I will send you information about the special rules of this school. Sent it to you guys, but it's important stuff in case someone didn't read it before."

On the podium, Mr. Chabashira was talking while handing down the materials.

These materials have been given to students before enrollment.

Ying Ye Zhenshi also took a look, it was all the things she had seen before.

Why can't I leave school for three years? At the same time, during the school period, unless there are special circumstances, all external contact is prohibited.

Even if the object is a family member, no contact is allowed without the permission of the school.

Of course, leaving school grounds without permission is also strictly prohibited.

But on the other hand, in order to prevent the students from living too hard, there are many facilities in the school.

Such as KarlaOK, movie theaters, coffee shops, clothing stores, etc., can be said to form a small business district. The school located in the middle of the metropolis is said to have an expansive site of more than 600,000 square meters.

As for consumption, there will naturally be bargaining chips.

Another special feature of the school is the S system, all students will receive points distributed by the school.

"Now I distribute student ID cards to everyone. With the student ID cards issued now, you can use all the facilities in the school, and you can also buy goods in stores and other places. It is a thing like a credit card, and it will be consumed every time the school distributes it to you. points."

"Since it will consume points, you need to be careful when using it. In this school, there is nothing that cannot be bought with points. As long as it is something in the school, you can buy it no matter what."

Ying Ye Zhenshi also got this student ID card, enter her student number to the mobile phone distributed by the school, and then set a password to use it.

"As for the method of use, it is enough to sense or show the machine in the facility. The method of use is very simple, so it should not be difficult to operate."

"As for the points distributed by the school, the points will be automatically remitted on the first day of each month. Now everyone should have been distributed 100,000 points fairly."

"In addition, it is the value of the points. Each point is worth one yuan. There should be no need for further explanation at this point."