Untitled Part 54

Bad leaderboard.

Ying Ye Zhenshi was posted on it.

Reasonable and well-founded, as if they were still acquaintances.

It is worth mentioning that besides him, another student from class D also went up.

Sudo Takeru, the violent red-haired boy in the class.

And then Ryuuen Sho from Class C and others.

In addition, there are second and third grade students.

The people he fought before also appeared on it.

Obviously used to being arrogant.

Maybe there are seniors in the second and third grades who earn some extra money.

There are also a lot of rewards from the host, as long as there is reasonable evidence, hundreds to thousands of points will be given.

Although it looks like a small amount, if you put it together.

It's not a small amount.

It directly attracted many people who joined in the fun.

This post appeared last night and began to spread in various classes, and then it became the number one hot topic on the forum in the middle of the night.

"not bad."

Looking at the analysis inside, Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't care.

He didn't even think about what the people in the class were going to do to him.

Reply to Megumi Karuizawa not to worry, and then it's time for class.

So what if others treat him as bad.

Could it be that he rushed up to beat him?

It is worth mentioning that although the news inside is very outrageous, Ying Ye Zhenshi seems to be unable to find anything to refute their story for a while.

It's like fighting in middle school, and fighting again after arriving at school here.

"Student Ying Ye, I believe you are definitely not some bad guy who likes to fight, and you have never done any bad things in class after school."

"The news above is completely nonsense, don't worry, everyone won't believe it."

After arriving in the classroom, Kikyo Kushida learned about the situation and comforted Ying Ye Zhenshi.