Untitled Part 12

Ask is the head teacher.

The head teacher has become the strongest shield.

"Okay, I understand, let's leave it at that."

Not having a chance to get more information by asking, Ying Ye Zhenshi changed his approach.

"Let's talk about something else. I found out that my classmate was destroying school property indiscriminately. I want to report him. I want to know what punishment he and his class will receive. Will it be announced? Or the school doesn't mind students destroying everywhere Things from the school? Also, I wonder if there will be any rewards for reporting classmates?"

"In addition to my classmates, I also want to report the seniors of the second grade and humiliate our class D students as 'defective products'. This is an insult to our personality. I want him to apologize to us. It is best to have compensation. Points compensate."

"I even have the evidence ready."

Obviously, the students in the second and third grades were saying that the students in Class D were defective products and provoked others, but now Ying Ye Zhenshi came to trouble them.

Whether it was a classmate or a senior senior, he reported it impolitely.

Listening to Ying Ye Zhenshi's words, Horikita Xue already frowned.

"Is it difficult? Seniors."

"This should be something that the student union can manage, right? Or, does the school have any discipline committee members? Or don't they care about such things?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi took a step closer and looked at Horikita up close.

"No, this is indeed a matter of the student union, you should show the evidence first." Horikita looked up and said.

Ying Ye Zhenshi smiled slightly, and handed over the screen just copied from the phone to Horikita.

The school's monitor is very good, not only can you see the picture clearly, but you can also hear the conversation inside.

Horikita looked at the video and let himself gradually regain his composure.

In it, from the beginning when the red-haired boy took a seat at the entrance of the convenience store to eat instant noodles, to when the second-year seniors came to provoke him, all the conversations were recorded.

Simply put, it's like a picture of wild dogs vying for territory and food.

"Don't look down on me just because I'm in the first grade, hey!"

"How dare you tell us sophomores, isn't there our luggage here?"

"There's our luggage here. So get the hell out of here."