Untitled Part 70

Poor in the street no one asks, rich in the mountains have distant relatives.

As long as you are capable and rich, even if you don't take the initiative to make friends, a lot of people will come to your door to be your friends.

And everyone is very friendly.

They will be more than happy to live as you like.

The kind students tried to communicate with Ying Ye Zhenshi, and then were sent away by the same kind-Ying Ye Zhenshi.

The truth is that they are meat buns beating dogs.

Class time is over.

When school was over in the afternoon, Hirata cheered up a little.

After the teacher left, he came to the podium.

"Before you go back from school, I hope you can listen to me a little bit more carefully. Please, everyone."

It has to be said that Hirata still has face, a word still made most people stay.

But I don't know if it's because the previous anger has not been eliminated, or because I feel ashamed in the class now.

Sudou Takeru pushed the table away and stood up in a maverick way, now he is not happy to see anyone.

Looking at Hirata, I also felt sneering, obviously Hirata had been wholeheartedly helping him before.

"who do you think You Are."

"Why do we have to be ordered by you to do this kind of thing?"

Bad temper seems to be synonymous with him.

No matter whether it is a protective color or a true temperament, no one will like such a character.

Ying Ye Zhenshi paid attention, smiled, and was irascible to Fang Yue, the more he liked it.

Since the beginning of school, he has been paying attention to him so much.

"This is something related to our future. Sudo-san, listen to me. We didn't get points this month. This is a very difficult problem in our campus life in the future. We can't live our lives with the focus on everything. Bar?"

"Because of this, we must get points next month, and for this purpose, all members of the class must work together. In order not to be late or to talk privately in class, we must remind each other not to make mistakes, such as sleeping in class, Touching mobile phones is of course also prohibited."

Hirata looked at the impatient Sudou and quickly explained.