Untitled Part 21

Listen to Ying Ye Zhenshi tell the news.

"snort."

Long Yuanxiang snorted coldly.

"So you're coming to me to cooperate? Can you represent Class D?"

"I can't represent Class D."

Ying Ye Zhenshi said.

This made Long Yuanxiang a little angry, so I can't do you a fart.

"I'm not here to cooperate."

"I said, it's a deal, I want your points."

"There is no need for our two classes to cooperate."

Ying Ye Zhenshi spoke.

Combine the problem class of class C, plus their problem class of class D.

Two junkyard classes to deal with those in class A?

He had such an idea because his brain was long and crooked.

Originally, the people in Class D were troublesome enough, but with the problem children in Class C, the more people there were, the better.

"The news about you is not worth any points, and do you think you are still qualified to ask for it now?" Long Yuanxiang said disdainfully.

Anyway, he already knew the news, so what if he cheated.

"Of course I know more than that, it's just a premise."

"If I say, next month, I will make our class D the bottom one." Ying Ye Zhenshi said.

"According to what you said, your class is at the bottom."

Long Yuanxiang spoke.

"Since Class A is the best, then the school has already selected you when you enroll. I know what's going on with the people in Class C. As for your Class D, huh..."

With the last sneer, Long Yuanxiang seemed to have understood everything.

"No, I mean, the kind that is very difficult to turn over, so that you don't have to worry about catching up with you. For example, next time our class score will directly become 0 points. At that time, the class will have no new points. Big, do you think they will have the heart to catch up? It directly makes you lose a competitor."

Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't feel blushed at all because she was about to betray her class.

In fact, in his opinion, it is estimated that if he does nothing, the class will not have any points.