Untitled Part 42

I wanted to turn off the recording and say something.

But hearing someone coming, Ying Ye Zhenshi also collapsed directly to the ground.

"Ah, it looks like a bone is broken."

"Don't worry about me, just contact the school, don't touch me, just wait for the doctor to come."

He said to himself, looking helpless.

Seeing Karuizawa Megumi's worried look, he even blinked at Karuizawa Megumi.

The people from the school also came very quickly. They arrived after several seniors fell down and lost consciousness. The voices they heard just now were indeed them.

Even if some places are left unmonitored, there are still people who are responsible for the safety here at any time.

"How is this going?"

"Call the school doctors."

"Are you all right?"

The school did not expect such a thing to happen.

In the beginning, there were only a few security guards, but later the school leaders and teachers came, and the medical staff also arrived at the scene.

Pull everyone away.

The person who was fine with Karuizawa Megumi was naturally pulled away.

She didn't know how to answer what happened today, so she could only cry and hand over Ying Ye Zhenshi's phone.

As for the affairs of those seniors, there were naturally people to greet them.

"You guys are really good..."

At night, Teacher Chabashira rushed to the infirmary when he received the news.

I saw Ying Ye Zhenshi who was already bandaged and lying on the hospital bed.

Karuizawa Megumi was also sitting aside, and other than that, there were people from the school and the student union.

"Teacher Chabashira is here."

The people from the school saw Mr. Chabashira coming and said hello.

"What's going on now?"

Chabashira-sensei nodded.

Look at the people in the school and the student union.

Horikita Gaku looked at Mr. Chabashira, and took out the student council records.

"That's what's going on right now."