Untitled Part 8

The corridor of the second grade.

"You're not a second-year student, are you?"

The three school uniforms are not well-dressed, a bit like bad boys blocking Ying Ye Zhenshi, with fierce eyes.

"Ah, I am a freshman this year, Ying Ye Zhenshi, seniors please give me your advice in the future."

Ying Ye Zhenshi smiled and greeted them. She didn't show any anxiety or fear because of their eyes and tone. On the contrary, she looked very welcome.

Delinquent boy, I like it the most, and I saw my favorite existence as soon as I came here.

He looks like a good student, doesn't he care about their disapproval at all?

Let these bad guys wonder if Ying Ye Zhenshi has a brain problem.

There is no one who can suppress the freshmen and make them feel ashamed instinctively. The mere freshmen disrespect the seniors so much.

"Don't look familiar, first grader, this is not where you came from, go back quickly."

"Are you here to see how powerful your senior is?"

"Leave quickly, there is no place for you here."

The trio drove away directly.

"Hey~~ The school has a rule that first-year students cannot come to second grade? I don't seem to have seen such a rule."

Ying Ye Zhenshi had no intention of leaving, and looked at the monitor behind them.

"Here, we're talking rules."

"First graders, be honest, or I will let you know what the rules are."

These words directly annoyed the bad trio, shouting loudly, their hysterical words could be heard on the whole floor.

The sound is enough to scare the faint of heart.

"Really? I don't believe it."

"Is the senior going to hit me? I feel a little scared."

Following their words, Ying Ye Zhenshi questioned.

There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, and he knew that he was not flat like this.

He still looked up at them, as if letting them beat him.

This appearance made the corners of the bad trio's eyes twitch. They were obviously annoyed, but they still didn't do anything.