Untitled Part 26

"We've already talked about it."

With the support of all his classmates, Katsuragi Kohei also became a little bit tougher.

Seeing people come back, Ying Ye Zhenshi already has an answer.

"Then congratulations to Katsuragi Kohei, you have done a good thing for the class."

After getting a satisfactory answer, Ying Ye Zhenshi also smiled.

16 million personal points, although it will take two or three months to get them.

But it is also acceptable. This is a personal point that has been difficult for Common students to get for three years.

"Let's go see the head teacher first."

Katsuragi Kohei and several representatives of Class A are looking for the head teacher of Class A.

Ying Ye Zhenshi was naturally also in the mix.

Mashima Tomoya, a mature middle-aged man, has a very strong physique, like a wrestler.

It was a bit of a surprise to see Ying Ye Zhenshi coming with her classmates.

This guy who had been hanging around in their class before.

what's the matter?

"teacher...."

Katsuragi Kohei directly explained the situation just now.

I have explained it many times today.

Seeing that his teacher didn't respond, Katsuragi Kohei understood the other party's meaning.

"no problem."

Mashima Satoshi did not refuse the other party's offer to become a notary.

Although I feel that it is not necessary to buy Class D to rotten to the end.

But this is the student's own decision, and Mashima Satoshi has no idea to obstruct them.

Under the witness of Tomoya Mashima, the contract was directly concluded.

Both parties made an agreement.

And the students in class A of the first grade are also ruthless people.

Directly handed over 3 million to Tomoya Mashima.

In other words, as long as the grades of class D are determined next month.

He can get the three million.