Untitled Part 49

"Five million points, this is our limit, if you can accept this number."

"If not, you can do whatever you want."

Nan Yunya spoke in one breath.

Even if it is five million, it will take a long time for him to restrain himself.

"Five million."

Ying Ye Zhenshi was thinking.

"Student, I know you are collecting points for class A."

"Even if you find other classes and get a lot of points, it's not enough."

"I also know that you shouldn't want to leak things out now."

"Student, you don't want your classmates to know that you betrayed them, do you?"

"The little girlfriend I finally found is probably going to quarrel."

Seeing that Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't intend to agree directly, Nan Yunya also directly took out her trump card.

He had already investigated Ying Ye Zhenshi's situation before coming here.

"Oh, I didn't expect the senior's news to be so well-informed."

"But as long as I don't admit it, and the teacher won't take the initiative to say it, will they believe you as a senior?"

"It's still the senior who wants to talk about the class grading. Will the school not trouble you then?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi retorted.

Let's just say, he's not afraid of the members of Class D.

Could it be that they still came to beat me together?

If a few more people came to beat him, he probably bought the school.

"Believe it or not is their business, and it will be very troublesome for you if the news spreads."

"And whoever says to spread the news must go in person."

Nan Yunya said stiffly.

"It seems that this is the price in the heart of the senior."

"But I still want to raise it a little bit more. If the highest record is 6 million, then it's 6 million. There is also compensation from my classmate, which can't be less. A little girl is frightened like this. 600,000 compensation, It's normal, senior."

Ying Ye Zhenshi has already understood the situation.