Untitled Part 39

Kushida Kikyo-san is an activist.

soon.

"???"

Ying Ye Zhenshi, who was just about to go out for dinner, looked at the message from Kikyo Kushida.

"Student Ying Ye, do you want a girlfriend?"

Looking at the words above, he doubted his eyes a little.

"What's the trouble?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't feel that the other party wanted to agree with her body.

Directly answered a few question marks in the past.

As soon as I replied, the call came.

"Student Ying Ye, congratulations."

"There are girls in the class who want your contact information."

"You are amazing~~"

As soon as it was connected, a gentle female voice came, and the phone was still a little noisy, as if it was in a cafeteria.

"girl?"

"..."

Ying Ye Zhenshi felt that they were too boring.

"That's right, super cute girl, how about it, if you have no objection, I will give her your contact."

Under normal circumstances, as long as a boy does not have a girlfriend, he has no opinion on this kind of thing.

"Nah~ Ying Ye, you are still thinking of rejecting me, right?"

"This is too much, why don't we meet each other, or have more friends."

"It's rare for a girl to come out and ask for your contact information. It took a lot of courage."

Kushida Kikyo didn't get a response, so she said a few words quickly.

The voice became softer and quieter, as if the person involved was nearby.

"I know, then give it."

It's just a contact method, and it doesn't have to be a matter of men and women.

"Good luck."

"Wait and someone will contact you."

The two sides did not continue to talk more, not just the mobile phone number.