Untitled Part 87

In Katsuragi Kohei's view, their class is Ying Ye Zhenshi's final destination.

It's too boring to be arguing with class D now.

"You don't have to worry about that, I will consider it after you have all the points."

The value of 2000W is not that simple. There is a house outside. If Ying Ye Zhenshi graduates, these points may be exchanged for his first start-up capital.

"Let's talk about this."

"This matter doesn't seem to be of any benefit to Class A. To be honest, we don't care about Class D now, so let's forget it. Although it may be a bit talkative, and you may have some grievances, but this bullying of classmates, I suggest You don't do it too."

Katsuragi Kohei is obviously still a very decent person.

If there is a threat, action must be taken for the sake of the class. However, the students in Class A actually look down on Class D and even other classes.

At best, Class B, where Ichinose is, is a bit threatening, but it's only a little bit.

"I won't expose your affairs. You can also ask other people from Class A to help you, but not in the name of Class A." Katsuragi Kohei said seriously.

He didn't mean to offend Ying Ye Zhenshi, anyway, he just reminded that it was his business whether the other party accepted it or not.

"I see, this time I asked you to come out and trouble you."

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at the big bald head in front of him.

From before, I felt that he was very interesting and thoughtful of the class, and in Class A, there seemed to be no black history or anything like that.

It doesn't look like a defective product.

"Then let's go first, and see you when we have a chance."

"I hope to meet you in class soon." Katsuragi Kohei said hello and left first.

Yahiko Totsuka, who was hiding in the alley behind, also came out.

Just glanced at him, and left with Katsuragi Kohei.

There was no nonsense in the whole process.

Let Ying Ye Zhenshi want to ask his idea to be scrapped.

"It's really difficult."

"Are you looking for Class B? Or Class C?"

Class B shouldn't be possible, right? As for Class C.