Untitled Part 17

"What the hell is this guy doing?"

"Are all the people in Class D of the first grade so weird?"

The students in class A of the first grade all have this idea.

Even Satoshi Mashima had a weird look on his face, but he chose to leave without saying much, leaving the students to discuss on their own.

However, the short-haired girl in Silver White did not join the discussion, and listened to other people's conversations like an outsider.

And this afternoon, except for class D, every class will have one more student per class.

Very weird.

Class B.

"We welcome students."

"But in this way, won't you be punished by the head teacher? It's not good to skip class."

The atmosphere in class B of the first grade is a bit different. A young and beautiful girl named Ichinose Hoonami noticed Ying Ye Zhenshi and introduced herself, and was concerned about whether she would be punished.

"If you want to come and play, you can do it after class."

Like a gentle archangel, Big Sister said.

Reminds Ying Ye Zhenshi of the blond, fierce and cute girl Hanada.

"Don't worry about me, I'll just take a look, just take a look."

"Don't worry about being punished, the teacher doesn't care about us, let alone skipping class, even if we sleep in class, it's fine."

Ying Ye Zhenshi said it herself.

Although the students in Class B felt very weird.

But still found a place, let Ying Ye Zhenshi squeeze with a thin male classmate.

Even Zhihui Hoshinomiya, the head teacher of class B in the first grade, didn't intend to drive him away.

Class B became the only class that allowed him to sit in the classroom.

Very friendly.

"Come and play when you have time."

Even when get out of class is over, they greet each other very warmly.

"It will come, it will come."

"See you later, Ichinose-san."

It's rare to remember other people's names, and there are quite a few of them in this class. After learning about the situation, Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't stay long and left.