Untitled Part 58

"It's not Karuizawa-san. You don't even have a goal. Noda-san is too curious."

After all, it should be that girls like Kushida Kikyo are more popular with boys, but Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't make such a joke.

They don't seem to have gotten to the point of joking either.

The average boy might think about whether Kushida Kikyo has a crush on him or something like him at such a time.

That's why he gossips about the girls around him so much.

But Ying Ye Zhenshi, who has been tested, knows very well that the girl next to her doesn't mean that.

'This is experience. '

It's not that easy for a girl to fall in love with someone.

Especially someone like him.

"Sure enough, it's like this again. Every now and then, you use such words to perfuse me. You obviously remember Karuizawa-san."

"It's so irritating."

Kushida Kikyo was cute and angry.

"Student Huatian is the one. As a mature girl, since I know it, I don't want to say it, so don't say it."

Ying Ye Zhenshi was perfunctory.

"What, you still want to reason with girls, let me remind you, this kind of concept of love is not acceptable, girls are unreasonable."

Kushida twisted the girl's character.

"Really? Then please teach me, Mr. Hanada, how to fall in love and how to deal with girls."

Perfunctory +1. .

Changed the subject directly and stopped talking about Karuizawa.

"Of course, then, there's no problem. First of all, girls like boys who are more confident. You need to change this. You should also be gentle and assertive. These are all bonus points."

"Yeah~~ That's amazing, Mr. Hanada."

"besides....."

The topic of the two single dogs changed rapidly, one dared to teach, and the other dared to learn.

The cafeteria Little Bellflower Love Course starts.

To be honest, Ying Ye Zhenshi regrets bringing up this topic.

I was taught a lot of tips on how to get along with girls.