Untitled Part 31

Hear Hirata Yosuke next to him speak.

Ying Ye Zhenshi then turned her head.

"Nothing happened."

The smile has converged, and a response is given.

He didn't care about what the other party found out. Even if the school's affairs were exposed in advance, he had other methods, so don't worry.

He didn't say anything more after that, he took off his clothes, revealing his full muscles, which were the traces of long-term exercise, and were usually covered by school uniforms.

Put on swimming trunks and put on a swimsuit, which was prepared long ago.

Even so, you can still see the tight muscle lines.

Then leave for the pool.

"Ying Ye Zhenshi."

"What the hell have you been through?"

Hirata Yosuke watched Ying Ye Zhenshi's disappearing back.

He also had a bit of a headache. He also looked at the other person's figure just now. Not only the muscle lines of the body, but also the accumulated exercise over time. It feels better than him.

Moreover, many scars can be seen on the body, and some even look like knife wounds. This is not like the body of a high school student in Common.

Although he quickly put on his swimsuit, Yosuke Hirata could see clearly.

If there is no previous incident, he may think that the other party is a poor person, which may be left by the previous campus bullying.

But with the previous events, he is more inclined to talk about Ying Ye Zhenshi's previous events.

There was no answer to the question, and the figure was quickly seen.

Hirata Yosuke secretly made up his mind.

"No matter how you were before, I will not let you destroy the harmony of the class."

At this time, Ying Ye Zhenshi's level has risen by several levels in Hirata Yosuke's heart.

Classmates who were originally weak and need to be cared for, have now become ferocious beasts that can bully others at any time.

He could also feel that Chi Kuanzhi and the others clashed with Ying Ye Zhenshi before.

All this should be prevented.

After quickly changing his swimming trunks, he headed outside.