Untitled Part 53

"She's too arrogant, so arrogant that she can't see the reality clearly, and she doesn't even understand why she is in class D, and she can't accept it."

"She is like this, and she can't live in this school without learning her lesson."

"Instead of being taught by others, I might as well find someone myself."

"If you can't stand the blow, it's better to let her leave early."

"With her learning ability, she might be able to live better in another school."

"She came here simply because I also went to this school, so she chased me here. This school is not suitable for her."

"She is her, it's Horikita Suzune, not Horikita Gaku, and it's not a substitute, you know what I mean?"

"If you have brothers and sisters, you should know."

Seeing Ying Ye Zhenshi's eyes getting weirder and weirder, Horikita didn't continue to raise his glasses.

But when he spoke, his breathing became obviously a little faster.

"..."

"I see, so she's a brother-controller? Can't tell."

"Besides, you are also a sister control, you have been paying attention to your sister, but you look calm."

"Sure enough, it's not that the whole family doesn't enter the house. It's really terrible."

Ying Ye Zhenshi did not doubt the other party's learning ability, the younger sister of the student council president, no matter what, she would not be far behind. .

He also got to know that cool girl named Horikita Suzune a little bit.

The one who stands high in the class is like a flower of the high mountains. Just by looking at her temperament, she is very difficult to get in touch with. It is very obvious that no one should approach me.

Personality, a bit cold on the outside and hot on the inside, a little different from the appearance, someone needs help and so on.

As long as she took the initiative to keep coming to the door, she would always be unable to refuse, and would offer help with a look of disdain and arrogance.

For example, Karuizawa Megumi, when he was in the hospital, Ying Ye Zhenshi could often see the other party's class notes brought by Karuizawa Megumi, and even complained to him several times. .

From time to time, I was talking about some topics about Horikita Suzune.

"What do I need to do?"

To stimulate her? Humiliate her?