Untitled Part 57

From the topic of Common to the feeling of life planning.

The topic jumps too fast.

Looking at Kushida Kikyo next to her, her eyes were filled with anticipation.

Ying Ye Zhenshi exhaled or spoke.

"Does a normal graduation count as a goal?"

His goals don't seem to be many.

"Graduate normally? Is that it? What kind of weird thing is this? Isn't it normal that everyone will graduate?"

"Isn't there at least something else going on?"

"Such as making friends, what level of exam, what job to look for, school, girlfriend and so on."

Kushida Kikyo watched curiously.

"Making money? Can I use a little more money for graduation?"

Regarding this, Ying Ye Zhenshi spoke without hesitation.

After understanding the nature of this school, he really had such an idea.

And these days, it has indeed achieved good results.

According to the points he got now, as long as he doesn't waste money, he should be able to buy a suite after graduation.

Of course, you can also transfer to Class A.

This depends on the situation.

"Oh??? Make money? Why do you have such an idea?"

"Are you perfunctory me again?"

Kushida Kikyo watched in surprise.

"Because the family's economy is average, it's normal to have such thoughts, and the school distributes so much money, so if you save it, you can earn it."

"After going out of school, it's not working for money, it's just getting used to it."

"Isn't it strange that you don't have such an idea?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi spoke directly.

"That's what I said, but the teacher seems to say that the points will not be recovered."

Kushida Kikyo was thinking.

"The points won't be recycled. That's the school's business. Among the classmates, some students with rich families ask them to spend money to buy points. Do you think they will accept it?"

Cote real strenght (cote x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें