Untitled Part 96

On the white paper on the blackboard, everyone's name and score are recorded.

Everyone's scores are also very strange, for example, Ying Ye Zhenshi, etc., even if they don't have a full score, they are more than 90.

But most of the people in the class scored 40 or 50, and the rest were in their 30s, even 20s, or 10s, which is very exaggerated.

Most of the scores are very low. This grade is too ugly. The teachers of Common will probably doubt life when they see this grade, and they may come to school with a knife.

Chabashiru Sae callously and ruthlessly pronounced those who failed the class.

Everyone heard the name and saw the red line drawn on it.

Those who were not drawn breathed a sigh of relief, while those who were drawn turned pale.

Now Hirata's discomfort can be imagined.

While they are uncomfortable, Ying Ye Zhenshi is happy.

"how come.."

"How could I fail."

The ordinary Chongya classmate obviously couldn't accept it.

"Why, because why are we?"

Haruki Yamauchi also yelled, he hid from Ying Ye Zhenshi for so long, tried to reduce his sense of existence but did not want to drop out of school, why is it still like this??

And the most irritable student, Sudo Ken, was sitting in the seat, staring at Ying Ye Zhenshi with no expression on his face, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

It seems that he has really suppressed his anger.

Dingo Jun.

Ying Ye Zhenshi smiled back, making the other party even angrier, and looked at the others from behind. .

Chi Kuanzhi lowered his head cautiously, not daring to show too much at all, this time he passed the passing line, and there was nothing wrong, so he was relieved.

With the help of Hirata and Kushida Kikyo, there is nothing wrong with him.

'Great, it wasn't me who dropped out. "

As for what happened to other people, it has nothing to do with him.

He didn't care at all, he still owed points to Haruki Yamauchi and Takeru Sudou.

Ying Ye Zhenshi watched all kinds of behaviors in the class, admiring this scene.

"Zero Four Three" is really good, two of which I hate are gone in one go.