Untitled Part 60

Under the light of street lamps.

The two stood ambiguously, and the two of them were so close that others might think they were young couples from somewhere.

But now the atmosphere between the two is very delicate, Kushida Kikyo's indifferent words prove her current attitude.

Although the feeling of pressing the fingerprints is really comfortable and makes the heart beat faster, but the feeling of being threatened is really uncomfortable.

And when will this situation end? Looking at Kushida Kikyo like this, coupled with the past, the dark side in Ying Ye Zhenshi's heart can't help but emerge, and she really wants to punish her.

"evidence?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at Kushida Kikyo.

"Let me tell you, there are already your fingerprints on this clothes. I won't wash them. I will keep them in the room as evidence in the future. If you dare to betray me, then I will report you to the school, and you will be expelled absolutely. You can't hold your head up for the rest of your life."

Kushida Kikyo kept talking like a machine gun.

"that.."

"This kind of clothes can't leave fingerprints, but it can leave my sweat and some skin exfoliation, understand?"

"So, let me go."

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at the girl and was reluctant to let go of herself.

Couldn't help but interrupt her.

"Even if you don't have fingerprints, so what? You just said something about your sweaty skin, and what you did just now. That should be enough evidence."

"I..."

Kushida Kikyo was caught in an accident, but she still spoke forcefully.

"Huh~~"

Unable to accept it, Ying Ye Zhenshi took a deep breath.

When he spoke again, his voice seemed a little irritable, and his empty left hand anxiously scratched his neck a few times.

"It's really annoying, are you girls like this?"

"Inexplicably self-righteous, and then inexplicably threatened with the body."

And at the last moment, Ying Ye Zhenshi's grasped hand left a mark as soon as he exerted force.

Why did it become like this? ?

Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't know either.

Cote real strenght (cote x oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें