Untitled Part 72

The two different people arrived at the student union office one after the other.

Although Takeru Sudou had been staring at Ying Ye Zhenshi with his bull's eye, he had no intention of doing anything at this time.

It might even be better to say that he was already a little imaginary.

With a kind smile, he knocked on the door of the student union and entered.

As for the student union, it was very lively.

Student Council President Horikita Gaku, Vice President Nagumo Masa, Secretary Tachibana Akane.

And their homeroom teacher, Chazhu Sae, these are all familiar people.

Other than that, the other member of the student council who is a little strange is Kiriyama Ikuha, a second-year student.

After Ying Ye Zhenshi joined the student union, she hadn't even met a few times, let alone talked.

In addition to knowing the name, I probably know the class he is in.

It used to be Class A, of course, it is still the same now, but it was just in the middle.

The reason for returning to Class A is also related to Ying Ye Zhenshi.

"Student, we meet again.

Nan Yunya showed a 'friendly' smile when she saw Ying Ye Zhenshi.

As for how many pieces he wanted to chop Ying Ye Zhenshi into, only he himself knew.

"Hey, isn't this the Vice President Nagumo from Class B of the second grade?"

Looking at the other party's friendly smile, Ying Ye Zhenshi also responded.

It directly surprised the people in the current student union.

I didn't expect Ying Ye Zhenshi to be so ruthless, she didn't give face at all, and when they met, they just stabbed a knife and dug history.

Now Nan Yunya and the others have fallen into Class B. They are very famous in the second and third grades, and the teacher knows it better.

The reason is naturally Ying Ye Zhenshi. Although he doesn't know the details, he knows the result, that is, the opponent fell down.

"It's all thanks to the blessing of my junior, but it doesn't matter, we will return to Class A in two months.

Nan Yunya took a deep breath and quickly calmed down.

Be confident.