Untitled Part 7

The red-haired boy instantly became the target of attack in the class.

And the red-haired boy also confronted with full momentum.

If there were not too many people, I really doubt whether the red-haired boy would go up and f**k them directly.

"It's so noisy, I didn't come here to play a dating game."

"If you want to make friends and play house, you can play it yourself."

In the end, the red-haired boy still couldn't bear the anger, stood up directly, and shouted violently.

Leaving the classroom directly, there was no chance for Hirata to say anything more.

Just like the self-introduction before, if there is one person, there will be a second person.

Several students followed him and left the classroom one by one.

It was the classmate who was driven by this atmosphere before and didn't leave immediately.

In fact, they couldn't stand the atmosphere for a long time, and wanted to leave a long time ago.

Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't leave, which was a pity.

'What a pity, can this be tolerated? Doesn't this beat up the whole class? '

Then he paid attention to everything in the class like a bystander, and he had gradually understood the attitudes and personalities of the students in the class.

Knowing nothing made him feel uneasy, especially when he knew that there were problems in the school and there were exams.

Even after such a thing, the rest of the people introduced themselves well, and it ended with a semi-satisfaction. .

According to the situation of class D in the first year, if it is not ruled out that there are still people hiding, the main things behind will be led by the current classmate Hirata Bang, and the blond little angel Kushida, together with some small groups.

After the class meeting, before the entrance ceremony of the gymnasium, Ying Ye Zhenshi and her classmates arrived here successfully.

Then I participated in this entrance ceremony boringly, just listening to the student council president talking about miscellaneous things, and small things like clubs.

'Students all over the world, there should be no one who likes the entrance ceremony, right? '

'The person who discovered the entrance ceremony should apologize to students all over the world. '

When leaving the entrance ceremony, Ying Ye Zhenshi still complained, and then walked to the student dormitory, which is also the choice of most students.