Untitled Part 13

Even if there is no answer.

This is also enough for people to gradually understand the truth.

Ying Ye Zhenshi probed further.

"It's fine if there is no reward. What about the two seniors, will their class be punished, will they be punished personally?"

"And I want them to apologize. It's too much to humiliate a class of students collectively like this. They humiliate me like this when they don't know anything. It's best to ask for other compensation, point compensation."

"There is still the crime of insulting in the law. If this school can allow it, then I will block their class doors and scold them from tomorrow. It should be fine."

He wasn't worried at all, if he scolded the students in class D of the second grade just now, he would probably be liquidated as well.

As long as the situation can be determined, there is nothing wrong with punishing it.

It doesn't look like a big punishment, otherwise those second graders wouldn't be able to mess around like that under surveillance.

A lot of questions made the beautiful girl secretary beside her feel a little dizzy, and looked at her student council president worriedly.

"Of course it is not allowed to swear. Since you have made an opinion, I will contact those students about this matter later to discuss this matter. As long as they admit it, an apology is affirmative. As for point compensation, it is not necessarily the case. "

"They're not explicitly attacking you, you know what I mean?"

Horikita explained.

He didn't ask for any point compensation according to Ying Ye Zhenshi's idea.

"That's it."

"That's a real pity."

So having a bad mouth is nothing at all, and the most reported is an apology.

The class marks may be deducted, but Ying Ye Zhenshi doesn't care about their class marks.

He didn't even care much about his class scores.

"I was worried about what punishment I would get."

Ying Ye Zhenshi said it to herself.

And this made Horikita Gaku and the others sound a bit awkward.

Worried about being punished? How did he know that Ying Ye Zhenshi had already snogged a second-grade student today.