Untitled Part 29

A voice suddenly appeared behind Ying Ye Zhenshi, who was just about to go to swimming lessons.

Then he was patted on the shoulder, and a warm and gentle figure appeared.

Come together quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"You didn't go with them?"

"Student Chi said that he would pull you into the group together."

Seeing that Ying Ye Zhenshi was alone, Kikyo Kushida greeted her friend and approached to ask about the situation.

"I don't get along with them."

Ying Ye Zhenshi glanced at it without explaining too much.

On the contrary, I have a bit of gossip in my heart, and I really want to ask the other party if they know what they are talking about?

Said that the other party was discussing her huge fruit? Want to make a leaderboard or something?

Of course, ideas are just ideas, and Ying Ye Zhenshi doesn't think she has such a good relationship with the other party.

"Oh~~ that's it." Kushida Kikyo seemed to understand what was going on.

Then keep talking.

"Then do you have any goals? Who do you want to make friends with..."

"Boys, girls."

"It's all right..."

"I can introduce you..."

Kushida Kikyo is very good at saying ambiguous words that make people misunderstand.

I want to walk into someone's heart and know what's in his heart.

Staring at Ying Ye Zhenshi expectantly, he almost said that he hoped that the other party would choose her.

If it is a boy with poor concentration, he will definitely make a choice without hesitation when he sees the watery look in his expectant eyes.

"Target?"

"There is no such thing."

Ying Ye Zhenshi thought for a while, but shook her head without answering.

As far as this class is concerned, he has no idea of ​​socializing with anyone yet.

"Sure enough, there is a secret. Tell me, what is the goal?"