Untitled Part 80

"I..

"I can, he... 11

Horikita Suzune appeared a little weak.

Still not convinced by myself~ I will lose to Ying Ye Zhenshi.

Trying to explain something, but that's the way it is, she's not selling - something.

After entering the school for a month, she learned nothing but studying, and she knew very little. Even if she found something wrong, she didn't intend to explore it.

Ruthless as a learning machine.

"You can't do anything. I don't know where you got the courage to compare him to him. That's a funny thing. You don't even know who he is. You think he's just like him in the class?"

"Have you ever seen his true face? Not at all, just like you never knew this school, the so-called being able to enter Class A is just your fanciful self-confidence."

Horikita Gaku went on and on.

That look of contempt made people accept the 'reality' that he is a bad big brother.

"He is a member of the student union, and I approved his entry into the student union. He knew the situation of this school on the first day. What are you doing? He has already made a plan on the first day. He judged that Class D is worthless, so give up. Class D gained a lot of personal points and found a way to enter Class A. He did everything you couldn't do.

"He is a member of our student union, so I know his strength and I recognize it. You are my sister, and I also know your strength. It is impossible for you to do it." Get out of here.

"I'm definitely, definitely going to be in Class A."

The more Horikita Suzune heard what Horikita Gaku said, the more she wanted to enter Class A.

Now, she can only die.

And if you give up, it feels like you have nothing.

"Impossible, you won't be able to reach Class A, even, even the current class will soon collapse and fall into endless battles, this school is not as simple as you think

You can't do anything, you can't do anything, you are destined to be just a passer-by in this school.

Horikita said indifferently.

"I'm definitely going to be in Class A, trust me.

Horikita Suzune was greatly shocked, her face turned pale with fright, and the country was struggling," he said.

She doesn't need anything, she just wants the big brother to be trustworthy, and she has motivation.