Untitled Part 77

"Hate will definitely spread to even greater hatred, it is impossible to solve the matter, classmate Ying Ye.

"There are other ways to resolve your grievances. Whether it's an apology or a request, as long as you bring it up, I will find a way to get Sudou to agree. Why must Sudou quit the basketball club?"

"You can also say what other requirements you have, and I will definitely find a way to meet you."

Hirata Yosuke kept talking.

They are very sincere, whether it is an apology, compensation, or other things, they will find a way to complete it.

However, this idea of ​​wanting to make Ying Ye Zhenshi give up also made Ying Ye Zhenshi a little angry.

"My request is to tell you to shut up and leave quickly, don't think about doing anything for him, can you do it?"

With a hook on the fork in Ying Ye Zhenshi's hand, he pointed directly at Pingtian, with his elbow still erected on the dining table, looking at Pingtian, showing unfriendliness.

Hirata Yosuke's face was already very ugly when he heard the words, the difficulty this time is really very big.

Let him give up on getting involved, that. .

"I repeat, this matter has nothing to do with you."

"Or, do you want to be my enemy? Hirata-san,"

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at him.

"No, no, you are also a classmate in the class, I can't...

"I just want class unity and harmony."

"We can still talk. If you have conditions, you can bring them up. I will satisfy you."

"Whether it's points or something else, I can find a way."

"I never thought of embarrassing you. It's not that I didn't think about your feelings, and I don't want to be your enemy. It's just that I really need you on this matter.

"It's all for the class..."

Hirata Yosuke quickly denied it.

"Even if the bottom of my heart is full of hatred and I wish I could kill the other party, do I still want to play like a class like this?"

"You still think that you can control people's hearts, make me give up from the heart, and make them not hate others from the heart. You should also know that they hate me very much, and they are not just one or two people, so what should you do? What to do?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi was playing with the knife and fork in her hand, her face was expressionless and she didn't know what she was thinking.