Untitled Part 20

mixed in such a class.

How to reduce one's losses and even profit from it should also be one of the school's assessment points.

' Ying Ye Zhenshi seemed to figure out what the school was thinking. '

At the same time, pay attention to the students in your class.

It's time to eat, drink, play with mobile phones, sleep in class, talk loudly, etc. You are not polite at all, and you directly treat the school as the home, or directly treat yourself as the school's ancestor.

'If you don't do anything, your points will be deducted. In the next month, you probably won't have a dime. '

If Ying Ye Zhenshi were the school administrator, no one here would be able to get a score.

This is not an estimate, it is a fact.

Without the source of points, even if Ying Ye Zhenshi saves, more than 100,000 points can only be spent for a few months.

In addition to the class points, the best ones to get now, and the long-term ones are the points from the student union.

One hundred thousand a month is enough to spend, but the competition there will probably be more intense and troublesome.

Thinking about the future in terms of position.

'Should it be announced? Then study hard with the students here and make progress every day? '

'Or think of other ways? '

For three consecutive days.

Ying Ye Zhenshi is basically thinking about this problem, and of course, she has successfully made herself a "little lonely" in the class.

It's the complete opposite of what I first thought about getting together.

Now, except occasionally, when the fierce and cute girl and the current classmate Hirata come to talk to him, no one pays attention to him at all, and he becomes one of the weirdos in the class.

In addition to this Excellent record, he also collected some information by the way in the past few days.

The most valuable thing is that not everyone in this school can be recommended to various places by the school.

This is only the case for class A. The so-called 100% employment rate for further studies is in itself ignoring Hiroto.

For other classes, the interview should be interviewed, and the exam should be taken. It still depends on one's own ability.

It's almost as he thought, if the inappropriate people are screened out, the rest is 100%.