Untitled Part 14

benefit?

To be straightforward is to talk about the benefits. Such a student is rare in Horikita School.

Even if they have such thoughts in their hearts, they will usually hide them secretly, and then use this identity theory after entering the student union.

The benefits come later.

Looking at Ying Ye Zhenshi's serious look.

Horikita spoke directly.

"Whether it's the school club or the student union, as long as you get the grades, you will have a certain point income. If you apply to join the student union, I will arrange 100,000 points for you a month. If you do well, there will be special rewards."

"Of course, with income comes responsibilities, such as classmate disputes, club activity planning, and the implementation of various school systems, all of which require the actions of the student union, and you will also have tasks."

This can be regarded as more reminders.

"100,000 points are only members of the Common Student Union. If you have a certain position, become the president of the student union, vice president, etc., the points will increase."

"It depends on your ability."

"Sounds really interesting."

Ying Ye Zhenshi listened, and became a little interested in the student union.

If you have points, you also have power.

There are ideas in the head.

'Is this about cultivating diversity in students? Talents in various fields? '

'Take points as a temptation. '

But there is no idea of ​​directly agreeing to it.

"You can think about it carefully and give me an answer when we meet next time."

He didn't agree directly, and Horikita didn't force it either.

The other party was suddenly allowed to join because of the other party's special thoughts and the other party's identity in Class D.

If you refuse, there is no way, this thing cannot be forced.

"Okay, goodbye, senior president, beautiful senior sister."

Now, leaving a message, Ying Ye Zhenshi really left.

"This junior has so many ideas."

"Is he really from Class D?"