Untitled Part 41

"you.."

"Don't come here."

"It's impossible for me to kneel down, just come here if you have the ability, and let Karuizawa go."

"Karuizawa, you run first."

"What are you going to do!!!"

"I'll fight with you guys~~" Ying Ye Zhenshi Qi Yuxuan said.

He reached out to Karuizawa's waist, and pinched her when she was still afraid and confused.

"Ahhhhh..."

Being pinched like this, Megumi Karuizawa was taken aback.

At first it was just a yell.

But the next moment, a longer shout appeared.

I saw that Ying Ye Zhenshi's feet had landed directly on the nearest senior, and the trio who had blocked the small courtyard flew out one by one.

"I'm fighting with you."

At first, he didn't come back to his senses, but seeing Ying Ye Zhenshi go up to fight with others, his fist landed on a senior's face, causing a nosebleed.

And this situation, the senior naturally couldn't bear it.

They were here to ask for trouble, so they went shoulder to shoulder.

The senior who was kicked away also fought back the pain and got up.

"No, stop fighting."

Looking at the recording function on the phone, Megumi Karuizawa seemed to understand something.

Muttering, so that the recording can be recorded.

"stop fighting."

"I called someone."

"Help~~"

A female voice spread directly in this area, frightening many wild mandarin ducks.

But the few people at the scene no longer care about this.

Continuous fists landed on his body, even if the wound was open, he didn't pay much attention, and kept greeting the senior in front of him.

Especially the guy who was hit by his fist at the beginning, Ying Ye Zhenshi, after a few punches, the opponent's nose was bruised and his face was swollen, he couldn't see where it was going, and he had lost consciousness.