Untitled Part 59

The situation is embarrassing now.

'So, what should we do now? '

Ying Ye Zhenshi was also distressed.

Should I just pretend that nothing happened?

Still should say something.

'Mr. Kushida~ You don't want the whole school to know your true face, do you? ? ? '

Even if you don't say anything, the other party won't believe it.

With all kinds of strange ideas of a young pig-headed boy, Ying Ye Zhenshi takes a step by step.

When Kushida Kikyo saw him, he was very clear about the change in expression.

From the distorted and scary expression at the beginning to the surprise, surprise, and then becoming more and more indifferent.

Seems like a huge problem has been found.

'So, is that why you came to this class? Kushida bellflower. '

Kushida Kikyo is cute and good at making friends, and her grades and physical fitness are also above average. It is a problem to appear in class D.

Sure enough, all his previous conjectures were correct.

Both she and that Hirata have big problems.

"You bastard..."

"Sure enough, I saw everything."

Kushida Kikyo was so close to Ying Ye Zhenshi that he could already smell the sweat on his body.

Made her frown, but still didn't retreat.

She stared fiercely at Ying Ye Zhenshi, thinking of ways to do it.

"I said I didn't see it, can you believe me?"

Ying Ye Zhenshi spread out her hands with a helpless expression on her face.

"What do you say? If you tell what happened here, I won't let you go."

Kushida Kikyo said.

The answer is already obvious.

"Okay, okay, I won't say it, please don't worry."

Ying Ye Zhenshi spread her hands to show that she was harmless.

"And I'm obviously the victim of this incident, right? If it wasn't for a coincidence, I wouldn't have known that I would be scolded like this."