Untitled Part 81

Dark alley at night.

The starlight is like silver sand falling, barely illuminating this place with the light.

It's not good for a little girl to stay in such a place at such a late hour.

Horikita Suzune looked at Horikita Gakuto next to her, obviously a bit reluctant.

"Go back, Horikita Suzune."

But Ying Ye Zhenshi doesn't have the heart to watch their brother and sister act arrogantly here.

Just watch it for a while, but keep watching, who can stand it, this feeling is worse than eating dog food.

Being treated like a pet, Horikita Suzune had wild thoughts.

The situation just now did make her clothes and hair a little dirty.

And the current situation, she can't refuse.

She was begging others to accept her just now, but talking back is nothing now.

"Then I'll go first."

"Big brother, I'm gone."

After saying hello, he looked at Horikita with aggrieved expression.

"En." Horikita had a cold face.

However, no one was chased away.

For Horikita Suzune, this is already a big step towards success.

When walking, there is no weakness like before, and the steps are a little floating.

Looks like you're in a good mood?

"Hmph, women are really troublesome."

"But it's so cute, and it's so easy to fool, if you lie to her for a while, I guess she can cry for a long time.

"It's so cute, that's enough, she seems to be very happy to leave, and she is indeed a brother-controller."

"I have to say, you siblings seem to be a good match"

Think about Kushida Kikyo, if it was that guy, Ying Ye Zhenshi would worry that she would be fooled.

And the girls in Class A today are not at the same level as Horikita Suzune.

It feels like Horikita Suzune, as long as you hold Horikita Gaku's weapon, you can sell her and let her count the money.

Brother control is terrible.

Ying Ye Zhenshi said.