Untitled Part 48

"Student, let's talk about compensation."

"I'll give you another one million points, you've seen all the previous data, right?"

"Many injuries are not as serious as yours, and none of them have as much compensation as yours."

Nagumoya's expression was a little stiff. He obviously didn't say anything, but he was always being speculated. He felt it once, when he was in the student union office, Horikita Gaku's situation.

Nan Yunya changed the subject directly.

"That's the problem. I don't get as much compensation for injuries that are more serious than mine. I don't think I have such luck to encounter such a good thing."

"There is only one possibility. Someone is involved in it, and the interests are too great. That's why I had a problem just now, and now I have discovered this someone."

"If it weren't for you, you should be like the president and senior. You didn't pay much attention to this matter at all, and acted like a businessman."

Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at the person in front of him, and Horikita Xue who was next to him raised his glasses and stood aside very calmly.

"I kind of know what you mean."

Nagumo Masa looked at Horikita Gaku.

I thought of what the other party reminded me not to underestimate his words.

"So you found something again."

He regained his composure and looked at Ying Ye Zhenshi.

"It's probably a school mechanism that we first-year students don't know about."

"The punishments that the senior president said just now should be the punishments I am willing to negotiate."

"So as long as I refuse, the fate of the second grade will become more serious. Of course, I may not get a point of compensation."

Ying Ye Zhenshi was thinking.

"It's good that you know the situation, it's a win-win situation."

Nan Yunya said.

"So I was thinking, why give me two million, obviously other students just need to break away from those students who made mistakes. It is impossible for those students to spend two million. These points are ultimately the points of the class collective."

"Or, those students can take out two million casually? I remember that they still have students from Class D, and they can't even get it together."

Ying Ye Zhenshi continued to analyze.

"They can't take out two million by themselves, and the class is willing to help them with points. The only possibility is that their situation has affected the class and they have to help, and the situation of this school is very likely. Eighty-nine are also possible."