Untitled Part 24

"Ichinose..."

"Perhaps the minority can obey the majority."

Listening to Kanzaki Ryuji's words, the other students also tried to persuade him.

Hearing this, Ichinose Hoonami had no choice but to nod directly.

Under the witness of the classmates, they found their head teacher.

Zhihui of the Palace of the Stars.

Sexy female teacher in pink top and mini skirt.

Although it looks like he is easy to talk, he is still a bit shrewd and knowledgeable.

"Ara, you know so much."

He was surprised when he received the news.

"Really, the teacher didn't tell us anything."

Ichinose Hoonami and the others said with a bit of resentment, if they had known earlier, they would have been able to make preparations.

"All freshmen are the same. You can't blame me for this. I can promise to be a witness, if you are really ready."

"Let's begin then."

Zhihui Hoshinomiya slipped a little bit.

Looking at Ying Ye Zhenshi, his eyes were very strange.

Unexpectedly, such a special class D student came out this year.

Also directly sell the class to return blood.

Tomoe Hoshinomiya was already looking forward to the picture of Class D's homeroom teacher Sae Chabashita turning black.

Think about it, next month, the class score of class D will directly become 0 points.

That picture is so beautiful.

In the history of this school, there are very few classes with a score of 0 in the first month of enrollment.

Hoshinomiya Zhihui couldn't wait to match up.

It is also a good thing to have fewer classes, and it is actually a good thing that Ying Ye Zhenshi went to class A, so there is no need to worry about being dismissed from class B.

To become Class A, Hoshinomiya Chie didn't have many ideas, but she absolutely couldn't continue.

I feel that Ying Ye Zhenshi will play tricks like this, the group of little angels in their class are not opponents.