Untitled Part 86

Looking at the two idiots next to him.

The senior still gave up, and he had heard of it.

This year's class D seems to be particularly 'powerful', and the class points are 0 points directly after the first month of school.

It's even scarier than them. If it drags on, either the other party will find someone else, or the news will spread. No matter what it is, it will not be good for him.

"All right, for the sake of your cuteness."

"I'll fix it for you now, just wait until you print it out."

The senior nodded directly and said something nice.

It's definitely not for the sake of her points, nor is it for the sake of him being so poor that he can only eat the mountain vegetable set meal.

"Okay, thank you senior."

Kushida Kikyo's cute tactics were successful.

After exchanging contacts, she will give points as long as she receives the test paper.

Then he returned to his seat and met the poor Ayanokoji who was alone.

"Little Kushida, you are an angel."

"As long as you earn points, I will definitely compensate you."

"That's right."

Ike Kuanji Yamauchi Haruki had already acquiesced that the other party came to spend the ten thousand points for them.

If it wasn't for his strength, he would have to perform now.

"It doesn't matter, 10,000 points is acceptable, but I'm still worried what will happen if the senior doesn't accept it.'

Kushida Kikyo smiled with narrowed eyes.

"That guy doesn't have any good intentions. Remember to delete him after you get the test paper."

Chi Kuanzhi was jealous beside him.

Let Kushida Kikyo smile and say nothing, she wants to delete them most now. .

"finished?"

Ayanokōji Kiyotaka knew what was going on after listening to their conversation.

"It's done, you have to thank Kushida-kun.

When Chi Kanji heard the words, he hugged Ayanokoji.

Said unfriendly.