Untitled Part 19

For Hirata's exploding friends and so on.

Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't care.

With so many friends, who is he?

'A friend or something, can it be so easy? '

'Is an easy friend a real friend? '

After a meal, I walked for a while to digest, and then jogged for a while.

After sweating profusely, Ying Ye Zhenshi didn't stay outside for long and went back to his room.

Then continue to push iron to exercise, the things of the day need to be vented, and the way to vent is to exercise. .

"People must rely on themselves."

"All failures are caused by the lack of ability of the parties involved. People, as long as they have enough ability, they can solve everything."

"All friends, that's all."

Handling irons and various equipment made Ying Ye Zhenshi sweat all over.

The mermaid line with a small waist is very sexy, and the figure presents the golden ratio of a man. It can be seen that the core strength is amazing, and the endurance is also extraordinary, which is enough to attract attention from the outside.

The eight-pack abdominal muscles are clearly exposed, the chest muscles are clear and straight, the legs are slender, and the muscles of the long legs are also very full. The whole body has been trained for a long time, but it is not a purely muscular man, and the figure is well maintained. . .

Ying Ye Zhenshi stretched his hands back. The muscle lines on his arms had prevented the White shirt from being fully wrapped. The White shirt seemed to be moaning, and it might crack if it continued to grow.

Insist on exercising for a while, enter the rest and stretching time, and then take a beautiful bath.

Warm water flowed all over the body, rinsing the golden body that was full of stains and sweat before. Black's hair was fine and smooth, and Ying Ye Zhenshi habitually let himself go when taking a shower.

Not staying in the bathroom for long, Ying Ye Zhenshi returned to the room and dried her hair.

"Let's observe for a few more days."

After making a decision, Ying Ye Zhenshi entered bedtime after her hair dried.

"Another day full of expectations."

The sunlight entered the room through the window and shone on Ying Ye Zhenshi's face, making him stand up very skillfully.

He didn't stay up late or stay in bed, and his biological clock was very standard.