Untitled Part 64

"It will be May 1st soon."

Looking at the time, Ying Ye Zhenshi looked forward to that day.

"Are you bad at counting?"

"I'll have it here if I need it."

Kushida Kikyo was surprised.

This guy, will show such a look?

What to expect on May 1st? It's not the time to hand out points.

"There is no shortage."

Ying Ye Zhenshi was talking lazily.

"Then what do you mean? Are you trying to do something bad??"

Kushida Kikyo looked at it 'viciously'.

"It's not a big deal, but next month everyone will know that our class D points will not be credited. Thinking of such a scene, I am a little happy."

"Especially those idiots, it seems that they still owe a lot of points, I hope they are okay."

Ying Ye Zhenshi leaked the news directly to Kikyo Kushida.

By now, this bit of news is no longer important.

He also took out his mobile phone, and the millions of points on it made Kushida Kikyo's eyes widen.

"What's the matter with you?"

"Why are there so many points, and how do you know that the school won't give out points?"

"You stole it?"

Kushida Kikyo kept thinking.

She suddenly thought, is it because Ying Ye Zhenshi took away all the points in the class, and this coquettish manipulation?

Although it is unbelievable, but the opponent has so many points, it may be the case.

"Stole it? It's a bit like what you want to say, but more of them did it themselves."

"It seems that your attention is all on making friends, and you don't care about the rules of this school at all. Also, your friends from other classes don't take you seriously."

"It's so pitiful, Kushida-sensei."

Turning her head to look at Kushida Kikyo with a mocking face.

This made Kushida Kikyo instantly angry, saying that she could do anything.