Untitled Part 27

Ying Ye Zhenshi does not have a communication group for male students.

No matter whether it is among boys or girls, he is always "alone".

Part of the reason is that I missed it at first, and other than that, after learning about the situation of my classmates, I didn't really want to join them.

So it is normal for him to be excluded.

Not to mention the female classmates, unless he swung a knife from the palace if he wanted to go in.

Some of Ying Ye Zhenshi's classes are large groups with more than 30 people in them, Kikyo Kushida dragged him in.

There is very little information in it, and few people even talk in it. Most people are more used to chatting privately or making small groups.

According to what I usually hear, there are probably 20, 30 or more small chat groups in the class of 40 people.

"Hey, what is Ying Ye thinking?"

"Do you really want to communicate with your classmates, or else, I'll take you there together."

"Let's make friends."

When Ying Ye Zhenshi looked at the male classmates, Kushida Kikyo approached and whispered.

As if to take care of Ying Ye Zhenshi's face, they were very close and the voice was very low, making Ying Ye Zhenshi feel that as long as he moved, his face would be kissed.

When he was talking, there was a burst of hot air spraying on his face, and besides that, the girl's fragrance was very strong.

"No need, Noda-san."

Resisting the wrong name, Ying Ye Zhenshi wanted the female classmate to leave quickly.

I don't know where she got so much energy to be close to me.

"Do you really don't want to go? Or, I'll ask classmate Chi to invite you."

Already accustomed to being called by the wrong name, Kushida Kikyo remained calm.

Now he can accept any name.

"No."

Ying Ye Zhenshi refused without hesitation.

But obviously, this refusal was useless, and the other party didn't stop.

When the next class was over, Chi Kuanzhi in the class approached Ying Ye Zhenshi.

He carefully glanced at the female classmate next to him, and spoke softly.

"Student Ying Ye, let's set up a small group with the boys. There are still important things to do today. Let me pull you in."