Untitled Part 5

The whispers of the students around me came from my ears.

Such voices became worse after the teacher left.

"This school doesn't seem to be as strict as I imagined."

"How should I put it? It is indeed very loose."

"I was worried about being very strict, but now I feel so good!!!"

"Great, there are 100,000 points every month."

"The school seems to have a lot of shopping malls. I don't know if there are game consoles or the like."

"Hey, do you want to go shopping in various shops when you go back? Let's go shopping together!"

"Well, anyway, if you have these points, you can buy anything you want. How great is it to be able to enter this school?"

Today's students focus on their bright future.

It doesn't matter what the school stipulates, such as compulsory lodging away from home, prohibition of leaving the school land, and prohibition of contact with the outside world, etc., they are already ready when they come.

The school provided points and surrounding facilities free of charge, and there was no tuition fee at all. In their view, they had already made a lot of money.

The greatest charm of this highly nurturing high school lies in the almost 100% enrollment rate and employment rate.

A state-led school that implements thorough instruction and is committed to supporting students in their future dreams.

The school has also done a large-scale publicity on this point.

Among the graduates, many people became famous because they graduated from this school.

Usually, even in the most famous and excellent schools, the number of professional fields is quite limited.

Either specialize in sports, or specialize in music, or specialize in computer-related, but here, no matter what field you specialize in, you can make people's wishes come true.

This is a school with such a system and high reputation.

And listen to the words of the students around.

Ying Ye Zhenshi doubts the authenticity of this school and the existence value of his classmates.

'Are they pretending? Or do you really think so? Can't the teacher remind you so clearly? '

'Have you never doubted about the 100,000 points? '

'Haven't they ever thought that they really deserve such treatment? '