Untitled Part 84

At this time, Ying Ye Zhenshi felt as if she was caught in some troublesome dispute, women are trouble.

Regarding Karuizawa Megumi's question, he doesn't know what to say?

Obviously he didn't do anything?

Obviously he's fine, right?

But why is it so difficult?

'Answer what?'

'What am I doing here?'

'How come I don't remember that I've had relationships with so many girls?

'It's like I've opened a harem?'

'Have I become a scumbag?'

'How do you reply to this message? I don't know how to answer this question?

"Women are really troublesome, why can't they be as stupid as Horikita Suzune?"

How could I think of that woman? Could it be what Megumi Karuizawa thought, I like that, right?"

'No, no, I just think she's a fool. "

Ying Ye Zhenshi kept having ideas popping out of his head.

Watching the messages that pop up on the phone from time to time.

The whole person was a little lost.

What kind of girl do you like?

Kikyo Kushida? Suzune Horikita? Also, Megumi Karuizawa?

....

It wasn't until the sound of the news stopped that the truth came back to life.

Megumi Karuizawa has already sent more than 20 messages, but he has not responded yet.

"What a horrible woman."

After muttering, Ying Ye Zhenshi believed in the fact that women are devils even more.

Then he replied to the message to make up for the heart of the girl opposite.

"There is nothing particularly exciting."

"If you know my past, you should know that I won't think about being in love for the time being."

Ying Ye Zhenshi hit and deleted several times.