Untitled Part 66

Ying Ye Zhenshi knew what the other party wanted to do.

But he won't take it.

What about leading class D, save yourself.

It is impossible for him to accept this kind of situation where he is full and is even thankless.

And he was so careless, completely ignoring people.

It stimulated a grumpy guy with a little low self-esteem in the back.

"What's your attitude?"

"Clarify things to me."

"What the hell are you doing!!"

Takeshi Sudou stood up behind him.

The anger value is full.

The teacher's words have already made people very angry.

Now the 'culprit' is still so calm.

He looks down on people inside and outside the words, he hates this kind of guy the most.

"What kind of attitude? What kind of attitude do you think I need to treat you? We are all strangers, and we just happen to be in the same class. Don't look familiar, okay? I don't have the heart to play any classmates' games with you. I have no intention of flying with you."

"If I tell you the news, you will be obedient? Are you overestimating yourself, or me?"

"Guys like you are often at the stage where I understand the truth, but I just can't do it. Don't you know what things shouldn't be done in school? Don't laugh so hard."

"I'm sure that even if I tell the news, you will be questioned at the first time, and then you will be persuaded by Hirata and others. After a few days, you will look like a dog, and you will soon return to the status quo. This is the reality."

"There are also points for this class. Even if I don't have points, the points deducted by others are enough to make the class 0 points. Don't blame me for everything. This is your ability. You just got what belongs to you. Your own score, that's all."

"And you, Teacher Chabashira, please don't have too much selfishness, okay?"

"Just tell them honestly about the situation in other classes, and then tell them that there are many "five-five-seven" people in this class who are rubbish, so I don't bother to communicate with them. It's as simple as that, is it okay?"

"Students like this, do you think they deserve to be in Class A? Wouldn't the school's face be shamed if the news spread, so I would have to consider whether to change schools."

Ying Ye Zhenshi turned her head to look at the irritable red-haired man.