Untitled Part 30

Conflict broke out.

There was chaos in the boys locker room.

But the relationship between them is not so friendly.

At least helping Chi Kuanzhi fight has not yet been achieved.

Fighting in groups is different from being lazy and skipping classes. If it gets too serious, there will definitely be trouble, and even expulsion. This is something every student knows.

And Ying Ye Zhenshi was clearly not someone to bully just now.

It's not like sitting in a dark corner like usual.

"Yeah~ It seems Chi's friends are not doing well either."

"I thought you would go up side by side in a friendly way, but in the end, you were alone and you were stopped."

"Student Chi, you are careless in making friends."

Regarding the fact that she was surrounded here, Ying Ye Zhenshi was inexplicably looking forward to it, and said eccentrically.

No one thought that the lonely and gloomy boy in the class would dare to talk to others like this.

"This is your real face, Ying Ye Zhenshi."

Ying Ye Zhenshi's truth made many people's faces look bad, and it also made Chi Kuanzhi's face turn red.

Now he has regained his senses a little bit, and the muddy state of his head has turned into a jerk's upper brain again.

"Sure enough, the reason you've been on orders all this time is to win Kushida's sympathy."

When it came to the end, the voice was a little louder.

"Oh, if you say yes, then yes." Ying Ye Zhenshi smiled.

Whether it is or not, as long as it is the person you dislike, or the person who dislikes you is more worried about things.

That would make him a reality.

"You bastard."

Chi Kuanzhi shouted loudly.

He wanted to rush out again, but was directly controlled by others.

"calm down."

"I still have to go to class. If we fight here, something will happen."

And it's not certain whether they can beat well, the boys control Chi Kuanzhi.